Hiring good people, training them for excellence, and giving them room to grow is what sets us apart from others. We are looking for friendly, dependable, honest, hardworking individuals to complement our positive culture and team. At So Hospitality Group, we want to bring together caring, intelligent, innovative people who love to serve and lead others and are looking to join a growing company. So Hospitality Group currently consists of 3 different restaurant brands in multiple cities and growing, so your opportunities are endless!
Restaurant Manager (RM) is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant. Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing, and providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Responsible for the mentorship and growth of Keyholders
- Contributes to the success of the local meetings with influential and pertinent agenda topics
- Communicates effectively with the General Manager (GM)
- Ensure that the restaurant operates efficiently and effectively within the company’s fiscal and operational guidelines
- Controls the inventorying of food and liquor within company standards
- Controls labor costs within company standards
- Responsible for accurate placing, receiving and stocking of all orders
- Ensure secure, safe handling and transportation of funds
- Utilize in-house surveys, staff evaluations and FOH/BOH site evaluations to develop guest oriented quality of service and delivering the WOW and cleanliness action plans to enhance guest total satisfaction
- Support and implement the company local store marketing programs
- Responsible for ALL physical/aesthetic maintenance of the restaurant and maintenance of the drunken fish concept and theme
- Ensures all operations are in line with company standards, with exceptional scores including: o P&L statements, in-house surveys, health inspections and FOH/BOH site evaluations
Food Preparation and Production
- Ensure that all menu items are made according to recipe and presented in a manner consistent with all drunken fish locations
- Maintain a working knowledge of all recipes, products and production procedures
- Ensure established standards of food safety and sanitation are maintained
- Purchase food products within established guidelines and protocols
- Oversee correct receipt, storage and handling of food products to ensure quality and freshness at all times
Staffing and Building Great Teams
- Conducts interviews for FOH and BOH candidates
- Ensure daily lunch and dinner pre-shift meetings are done consistently
- Responsible for hiring, developing and/or replacing staff utilizing the Star Chart
- Manages FOH/BOH schedules
- Utilize established methods for interviewing and reference checks using tools provided by the support office
- Orient all new hires utilizing company handbooks and support materials
- Develop staff members by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews
- Provide training and recognition to employees at all levels and maintains a high team-oriented environment
Administration and Auditing
- Responsible for all employee files. Ensure that required documentation is complete and accurate within personnel files.
- Responsible for restaurant P&L and works with team to ensure profitability of restaurant
- Analyze monthly operating statements and determine reasons for variances. Manage operational expenses to maximize profit potential
- Responsible to meet or exceed budgeted sales and profit goals
- Oversee all restaurant administrative requirements including cash handling, completion of guest liability, property, casualty, worker’s compensation reports, governmental compliance, i.e., OSHA posting requirements, federal, state and local labor law postings, manager’s log binder, invoicing, etc.
- Education: High School or equivalent. Course work in restaurant management
- 3 years or more prior professional experience in restaurant management
- Knowledge of computers
- Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Good people management skills, communication and listening skills. Must be flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Must be internally motivated and detail oriented and have a passion for teaching others
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Opportunity for Fast Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Health + Vision + Dental Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
There’s always a seat at the table for genuine, warm hospitality. At So Hospitality Group, our shared values are simple: provide delightful, sustainably sourced food and sincere service to the guests we’re lucky enough to welcome into our brands every single day.
Hiring good people, training them for excellence, and giving them room to grow is what sets us apart from others. We are looking for friendly, dependable, honest, hardworking individuals to complement our positive culture and team. At So Hospitality Group, we want to bring together caring, intelligent, innovative people who love to serve and lead others and are looking to join a growing company. So Hospitality Group currently consists of 3 different restaurant brands in multiple areas and growing, so your opportunities are endless!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)