Hiring good people, training them for excellence, and giving them room to grow is what sets us apart from others. We are looking for friendly, dependable, honest, hardworking individuals to complement our positive culture and team. At So Hospitality Group, we want to bring together caring, intelligent, innovative people who love to serve and lead others and are looking to join a growing company. So
Hospitality Group currently consists of 3 different restaurant brands in multiple cities and growing, so your opportunities are endless!
Responsible for proper preparation and maintaining of BOH and execution of the entire Brand’s menu. Maintains a clean and organized workstation with keeping sanitation and safety as the highest priority. Prepares items according to proper recipe and portion size outlined in the training manual. Helps with food inventory on a daily basis. Deals with co-workers and guests in a professional manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Positive energy at all times with a winning spirit
- Teamwork with a smile
- Accountable for all transactions regarding payments for services
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and organized work place.
- Greets guests and informs them of specials, menu changes; makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverage, service and overall concept
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests and enters all items into the POS, thus processing the order in a timely manner
- Observes to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, responds to any additional requests and determines when the meal has been completed
- Maintains POS and service areas cleaned and organized prior, during and after shifts
- Follows all federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations outlined by management and the Drunken Fish Employee Handbook
Skills and Abilities
- Outgoing person acting as an ambassador of company values, mission, image to the public at all times
- Ability to interact with guests and fellow coworkers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task and show flexibility during high volume periods.
- Strong knowledge of products and ingredients
- Ability to multi task and show flexibility
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
- 18 years or older
- Education: High School or equivalent
- High Energy and Passion for the industry
- 2 + years prior professional experience in restaurant management
- Approved state alcohol training required
- Good people management skills, communication and listening skills.
- Must be flexible
- Adaptable to approved food handling training required by local laws change
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Must be internally motivated and detail oriented and have a passion for teaching others
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Opportunity for Fast Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
There’s always a seat at the table for genuine, warm hospitality. At So Hospitality Group, our shared values are simple: provide delightful, sustainably sourced food and sincere service to the guests we’re lucky enough to welcome into our brands every single day.
Hiring good people, training them for excellence, and giving them room to grow is what sets us apart from others. We are looking for friendly, dependable, honest, hardworking individuals to complement our positive culture and team. At So Hospitality Group, we want to bring together caring, intelligent, innovative people who love to serve and lead others and are looking to join a growing company. So Hospitality Group currently consists of 3 different restaurant brands in multiple areas and growing, so your opportunities are endless!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)