Hiring good people, training them for excellence, and giving them room to grow is what sets us apart from others. We are looking for friendly, dependable, honest, hardworking individuals to complement our positive culture and team. At So Hospitality Group, we want to bring together caring, intelligent, innovative people who love to serve and lead others and are looking to join a growing company. So Hospitality Group currently consists of 3 different restaurant brands in multiple cities and growing, so your opportunities are endless!
Responsible for proper preparation and maintaining of BOH and execution of the entire Brand’s menu. Maintains a clean and organized workstation with keeping sanitation and safety as the highest priority. Prepares items according to proper recipe and portion size outlined in the training manual. Helps with food inventory on a daily basis. Deals with co-workers and guests in a professional manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Assist all activities for the Culinary Manager, General Manager, Restaurant Manager, and Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Responsible for routine cleaning, set up and breakdown of the cook line, hood, and all equipment. This includes all preparation required to fryer, wok, grill, pantry, and other stations efficiently and smoothly
- Prepares all cooked related items according to recipes, portion size, presentation and quality standards dictated by the Drunken Fish BOH Training Manual
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly and courteous manner whenever possible. Informs guest of specials and menu changes; makes suggestions and answers questions regarding BOH menu
- Keeps track of all BOH items being served to assure they are entered correctly in the POS
- Maintains a professional and congenial relationship with customers and provides them with professional, friendly and courteous service
- Observes each guest to ensure that they are satisfied with the food service. Communicates with server to inform them of the customer’s needs; helps respond to any additional requests and informs server when the meal has been completed
- Throughout shift, maintains a clean and organized workstation keeping sanitation and safety as the highest priority
- Assists with the preparation of sushi ingredients when time permits
- Follow direction well and helps maintain a positive working environment
- Keeps management informed of inventories and immediately reports any defective products and equipment
- Follows all federal, state, and local laws, codes and regulations outlined by management and the Drunken Fish Employee Handbook
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to interact with guest and fellow coworkers
- Strong knifing skills is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task and show flexibility during high/low volume periods.
- Experience in the restaurant industry is a plus
- Culinary degree a plus
- Sushi experience a plus
- Approved food handling training required by local laws
- Employee Discounts
- Opportunity for Fast Advancement
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
There’s always a seat at the table for genuine, warm hospitality. At So Hospitality Group, our shared values are simple: provide delightful, sustainably sourced food and sincere service to the guests we’re lucky enough to welcome into our brands every single day.
Hiring good people, training them for excellence, and giving them room to grow is what sets us apart from others. We are looking for friendly, dependable, honest, hardworking individuals to complement our positive culture and team. At So Hospitality Group, we want to bring together caring, intelligent, innovative people who love to serve and lead others and are looking to join a growing company. So Hospitality Group currently consists of 3 different restaurant brands in multiple areas and growing, so your opportunities are endless!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)